Every person is unique, and so is their smile. A smile serves as an invitation to our fellow human beings to get to know us. Stars show us how it’s done: Julia Roberts, George Clooney, etc., have particularly attractive smiles. Not everyone is naturally blessed with beautiful, even, white teeth. Do you only smile and laugh with your hand covering your mouth or with your lips closed? This can be a thing of the past now. Smile and laugh spontaneously, joyously, confidently, and in a relaxed way. Smile designing in Kolkata however has not become that wide. You may come across some prominent orthodontists who are equipped with the knowledge of the same. Hence, you should be extra careful while selecting the expert who can do the job safely without hampering your face and mouth. For finding out an expert, you can refer to internet, or can take recommendations from friends or relatives.We live in a beauty conscious society. No wonder, the smile on the face adds to one’s charms & beauty but it has a more important role of improving one’s self-image. It is rightly said that smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
SMILE DESIGNING is a process whereby complete oral hard and soft tissues are studied and certain changes are brought about which will have a positive influence on overall aesthetics of face. One of the greatest assets a person can have is a smile that shows beautiful natural teeth. Smile designing procedures are essential for smiles that are defective, unappealing or ugly. The defects may lie in the colour or shape of the teeth. Defects or excessive visibility of the supporting gums can also contribute to ugly smiles.
- Veneers- a thin strong shell of tooth colours ceramic to cover stained or misshapen teeth.
- Zirconia crowns- state of the art material for cosmetic dental treatment
- Ceramics- replaces tooth coloured portion of the crown
- Instant Tooth whitening- Dental bleaching to whiten and add sparkle to the smile instantly chipped teeth- to correct partially broken teeth exactly like earlier natural teeth with a process called bonding.
- Gap closure- Commonly done to correct ugly spaces between teeth tooth contouring-to re contour the teeth aesthetically into an appealing smile
- Computer guided analysis- smile analysis for advanced cases
- Laser gum contouring- for gummy smiles or dark gums that show up on smiling are used to enhance ones smile.
- Smile makeover- a mixture of various above techniques, mainly used as a bridal smile makeover.
- Braces- Braces can be done at any age and now we have invisible braces and lingual braces which no one can see!