Falling teeth, mobile teeth, decayed teeth GET RID OF ALL THESE PROBLEMS
1. GET YOUR TEETH CLEANING AND POLISHING EVERY 6 MONTHS BY DENTAL EXPERT
2. PROPER GUM MASSAGE INCREASES BLOOD CIRCULATION OF YOUR GUMS AND PREVENT THEM FROM LOOSENING
3. GARGLE WITH WATER AFTER EVERY MEAL OR SESSION OF SNACKS. NO DEBRIS ON TEETH MEANS NO CARIES
4. BRUSHING TWICE AND CLEANING TONGUE PREVENTS BAD SMELL FROM MOUTH
5. WANT BRIGHTER TEETH, TRY OIL PULLING WITH COCONUT OIL DAILY.
REMEMBER TEETH AND SMILE ARE PRECIOUS PART OF YOUR PERSONALITY.
How Can You Save Your Tooth?
To preserve the natural tooth, the most common procedure is the root canal treatment also known as endodontic therapy. When your tooth decays and develops cavities, the pulp inside the tooth can get infected. During root canal treatment, an opening is made at the top of your tooth to gain access to the interior. Using specialized equipment, the decayed tissue is removed; the root canals are cleaned and filled with a permanent bio-compatible material. The opening is generally sealed with a filling and a crown is installed over your tooth, for permanent protection.
Modern advancements in root canal therapies ensure that the process is relatively pain free. Root canal treatments have far fewer post-operative complications and failures than dental implant procedures. By choosing root canal treatment, you will continue to enjoy all the health and cosmetic benefits of keeping your natural tooth.
What to Avoid
- Never choose extraction because you think it will be cheaper! When a natural tooth is extracted, it must be replaced with an artificial tooth to prevent other teeth from shifting, and to prevent future dental problems.The cost of a denture, bridge or implant,plus the extraction, often is higher than the cost of an endodontic procedure that would save the tooth for years to come. Most dental insurance plans cover endodontic treatment.
- Never choose extraction because you think root canal treatment will be painful! Modern techniques and effective anesthesia make root canal treatment virtually painless.In fact, discomfort after the procedure is generally greater with a tooth extraction. Patients who have experienced root canal treatment are six times more likely to describe it as "painless" than patients who have not had a root canal.
- Never choose extraction because you think it will be quicker! Endodontic treatments generally require one to two visits lasting less than an hour each.An extraction requires one visit, but the denture, bridge or implant will require several additional visits with your dentist.
THEM AND SAVE THEM.