Holi – The festival of colors. People usually go for Holi Special Pool Parties and Play Holi with their friends and relatives, rubbing gulal and throwing colored water on each other. On this day, people come out wearing pure white clothes and gather together in a common place where they play Holi. Revelers make a special punch of an intoxicant called bhang, gujia which are special Dishes/beverages of holi. Oh yeah BHANG!!! I forget to tell you about the Bhang Recipe As I have already mentioned in my Previous Article.
Playing Holi? Ensure That you do not scrub or scratch aggressively and spend Holi struggling with Chemical colors. Chemicals can lead to skin allergies, irritation leading to chronic skin eczemas, even serious injuries upon scratching. Dry skin easily allows chemicals to penetrate the body. Itis difficult to tell the difference between natural colors and dye colors, soit is necessary to take precautions. You can try home remedy Product to play Holi i.e. MULTANI MITTI. Request your guests to bring only Multani mitti. After playing holi with Multani mitti you will feelthat your skin is glowing, Don’t think your eyes are fooling you....It is because of enhanced blood circulation.
Benefits of Multani mitti :
It brings wondersfor the face and it’s a natural skin facial for your face and the skin gets moisturized and also fights the Skin rash. Multani mitti is effective inimproving the circulation.
- Multani mitti for skin tightening: Ageing has many ill effectson our skin as well. Our skin tends to become loose and saggy as we get older. Multani mitti tighten our skin and reduce thesagging of skin. This will rejuvenate our skin and makes us look younger.· Multani mitti face pack for acne scars and blemishes: We get irritated by these ugly looking acne or pimplesand start picking them. This leads to more acne scar formation. Multani mittican ward off acne scars very effectively when we used it along with lemon wateras a face pack.
- Multani mitti for glowing skin: Our skin get dull &tanned because of environmental pollutants,stress, artificial chemical containing skin care products and also due to aging. Multani mitti in getting rid of dead cells, scars, blemishes,tan, etc can’t be stressed enough andmultani mitti makes our skin glow a lot.
HOLI SPECIAL RECIPE GUJIA·
- 6 Spoon of oilwith maida and mix it well
- Add some waterand knead lightly.Set aside and cover with a damp cloth.
- Put the khoya ina deep-frying pan and fry to a light brown colour. Add sugar into the khoya andmix well. Add almonds and kismis. Fry for a few minutes and remove from the fire. Let it cool.
- Roll out thekneaded dough into a chapati, thicker and smaller than a normal chapati. Fillhalf the chapati with the khoya mixture, fold the chapati and seal the round,twisting the edges inwards. Take care that the filling does not ooze out.
- Deep fry thesegujjias, a few at a time, till they are a deep golden brown. Fry on a slow fire.Let them drain further on a spread out newspaper, till all the grease is soakedup. Store in an airtight glass jar.
EAT HEALTHY & STAY HEALTHY
WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY A VERY JOYFUL &COLORFUL HOLI.HAPPY HOLI !!!