Most people have many types of myths about heart disease. Young people think that heart disease is a disease of old age people. Or if there is no problem, then there is no need to have a checkup, but the facts say something else. Here we are telling you about such myths related to heart disease and their facts:
Know the Heart Disease -
• Risk of heart disease is more dependent on lifestyles rather than age. Nowadays 20-30 years adults are also having heart problems.
• High blood pressure is also called the silent killer.
Therefore, Regular BP checkup is essential. If you do not have BP control, this can later convert into heart disease.
• Do not expect a chest pain every time in the heart attack. There may be symptoms such as bloating, vomiting, shoulder or arm pain.In addition to high blood sugar, high blood pressure, overweight, obesity, non-exercise, smoking can also be responsible for heart disease.
• Due to the family history of heart disease, the risk is high but it can be avoided by staying healthy, diet, and lifestyle, away from intoxication and physically active.
• According to the American Heart Association, cholesterol check-ups should be done every 5 years after the age of 20.
• In the cardiac arrest, the heart suddenly stops beating. In case of The Heart Failure, the heart keeps beating, but cannot pump blood according to the need.
• Irregular Beating or slowing down of the heartbeat can be due to several reasons. But sometimes it happens due to the Arrhythmias.
• People who exercise or are physically active survive more in case of heart attack than those who are not active.
If you have heart disease, then talk to your doctor about which exercise you should do to stay active and healthy.