Here are some routine steps to follow in your day to day life to have positive and energetic kickstart to your day:
1) Be a early riser - Wake up earlier - Start by waking 15 min earlier then usual.Initially it may take 4-5 days to adjust to your new routine. Once you get used to, make it 15 min more earlier until you achieve your set wakeup time.
2) Stretch and meditate - Throw your arms up and stretch out your legs to get rid off the stiffness of sleep. Meditate for 10 minutes, close your eyes and breath. Have a mind fullness meditation. Regular meditating habit will help you to increase your levels of happiness, lower down your stress and maintain your positive wellbeing.
3) Walk for 20 min - A morning 20 min walk in your garden or any place will improve your appetite and get you a deeper sound sleep at night.
4) Set your goal for the day ahead - Take 5-10 min to cool down and think about your plan for the day. It will help you to get rid of random thoughts and have a organized plan.
5) Fuel up - When you wake up,the blood sugar your body needs to make your muscles and brain their best is usually low. Breakfast helps replenish it. Proteins, fruit or vegetables, whole grains are the 3 essential ingredients of a healthy breakfast.
Above all you must be consistent, patience and be motivated to do so by keeping the thought of positive impacts on your health in your mind!