Do you know it’s normal to lose about 30-70 strands of hair in a day?
Common reasons behind hair fall are:
1) Lack of essential nutrients in the body
2) Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
3) Hormonal imbalance
4) Certain medications & diseases
5) Dandruff, alopecia and other scalp disorders,
6) Anemia and thyroid issue
7) Increased body heat
8) Stress and tension
9) Use of Hard water to wash hairs
1) Use Natural oils such as coconut, almond etc. to massage gently the scalp for countering hair fall.
2) Have more proteins and trace minerals in diet.
3) Start taking Ayurvedic hair nutrition supplement.
4) Keep stress away & take proper 8 hr calm sleep.
5) Get the underlying scalp condition like dandruff treated.
6) Start 2 spoon cow ghee with milk - empty stomach; will provide you essential nutrition.
7) Use soft water to wash your hair (alternate day is limit).
8) Do regular exercise, yoga, meditation.
9) keep your body cool & calm to avoid hair fall.