Sex life is something all of us would like to improve and there's no shame in admitting it. For most men, the fear of "going soft" is a real concern.
Improving what you eat could help improve sex. The following is a short list of easily available food stuffs that can help spice up your sex life.
- Watermelon: Rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant; also good for heart, prostate and skin.
- Coffee: A regular cuppa coffee not just wakes you up from your sleep, it also boost sex life.
- Chocolate: This dark treat has benefits both above and below the waist. A rich source of flavanols, chocolate improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure. It is good for the heart too. Also, it increases nitric oxide production similar to many Erectile dysfunction medications.
- Walnuts: rich in arginine which the body uses for making nitric oxide.
- Garlic: It might smell back but it helps keep blood vessels free of plaques.
- Fish: Rich in omega 3 fatty acids; boost nitric oxide production.
- Greens: Nutritional powerhouse, also good for sex.
- Chillies: Add a little spice to your food to spice up your love life.Chillies dilate blood vessels, improve blood flow, lower blood pressure.
- Olive oil: boosts testosterone production in the body. Also, a rich source of 'healthy' mono unsaturated fatty acids.
A little change in your daily diet could make a sea change in your sex life. After all, you are what you eat.