1. GUAVA - Eating guava without its skin can reduce the sugar absorption in your blood. Being rich in dietary fiber, it helps ease constipation and can even lower the chance of developing type two diabetes. Potassium found in guava helps regulate blood pressure.
2. MANGOSTEEN - If you are a diabetic, consume mangosteen regularly. It helps decrease blood sugar levels.
3. RAMBUTAN-Rambutan, also called Nephelium Lappaceum, is a type of tropical tree . This reddish fruit needs to have its skin removed to get to its pinkish and whitish flesh. ... In certain parts of South East Asia, the fruit has been used in the treatment of diabetes, hypertension and other ailments.
4. JAMUN - Jamun is known to improve blood sugar control. This fruit is 82% water and 14.5% carbohydrates. It contains no sucrose and has hypoglycaemic effect that helps reduce blood and urine sugar levels. Besides the pulp, the seed of Jamun is also very beneficial in controlling diabetes.
5. PASSION FRUIT - Passion fruit has a low GI value, making it a good option for people with diabetes. Some research suggests that a compound found in passion fruit seeds could improve a person's insulin sensitivity. Improving insulin sensitivity can help reduce the risk of many diseases, including diabetes.