Hairfall is a nightmare for many women and men; fight the early signs of hair fall
Hair loss can appear in many different ways, depending on what’s causing it. It can come on suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or your whole body. Some types of hair loss are temporary, and others are permanent.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
1. Gradual thinning on top of head-This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting both men and women as they age. In men, hair often begins to recede from the forehead in a line that resembles the letter M. Women typically retain the hairline on the forehead but have a broadening of the part in their hair.
2. Circular or patchy bald spots-Some people experience smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This type of hair loss usually affects just the scalp, but it sometimes also occurs in beard or eyebrows. In some cases, your skin may become itchy or painful before the hair falls out.Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp.
This is a sign of ringworm. It may be accompanied by the broken hair, redness, swelling and, at times, oozing.. Some people experience smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This type of hair loss usually affects just the scalp, but it sometimes also occurs in beards or eyebrows. In some cases, your skin may become itchy or painful before the hair falls out.
3. Sudden loosening of hair from root-A physical or emotional shock can cause hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may come out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This type of hair loss usually causes overall hair thinning and not bald patches.
4. Full-body hair loss-Some conditions and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy for cancer, can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair usually grows back. The common cause of the hair fall Dietary deficiency, Hormonal imbalanceInfective scalp conditions.
Autoimmune conditions like- AlopeciaUse of certain harmful chemical and cosmetics Consumption of certain drugs.
Tips to prevent hair fall:
- Neem/Amla oil rubbing on the scalp gently
- Lettuce Cabbage Coconut Milk Egg White
Homoeopathy has a cure for all the above cause of hair fall.