This is true that "Beauty is Skin Deep" but the first contact of a person is through face skin only.
Here are some very easy to do skin brightening tips which shall not only help brighten your skin but rejuvenate your whole body and mind;
1. Start your day well: start your day with some fresh juices of orange, grapes, papaya which contain high vitamin C , this helps you get a glowing skin.
2. Allow your skin to breathe: pour few drops of olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. This will help your skin breathe, stay fresh and young.
3. Sleep well: at least 6 to 7 hours every night. Your skin gets tired just like you if you do not get enough sleep.
4. Protect from too much of sun: too much of sun exposure can cause wrinkles. Always use a good sunscreen that blocks both UVA & UVB rays. do not miss sunscreen whether it is cloudy or even raining.
5. Eat lot of fruits and take food low in sugar: eat fresh fruits, greens, sufficient proteins and vitamins, diets rich in Vit C and low in fats and sugar cause radiant skin. Avoid spicy and fermented foods. Eat blander foods such as rice, oatmeal and applesauce.
6. Hydrate yourself: drink at least 8 glasses of water, if not more. Eat fruits and vegetables that have high water content such as water melon, cucumber, strawberry and grapefruit.
7. Take care of your face: wash your face with warm water three times a day and gently massage your face in circular motions.
8. Do not take stress: stress makes the skin more oily due to a hormone called cortisol. Avoid stress as much as possible as this will help your being free from acne.
9. Exercise regularly: this will give your body the necessary blood circulation and also accelerate the cleaning process of your body.
10. Maintain healthy habits: avoid smoking and drinking alcohol to avoid dull and old looking skin.
these simple steps, say one every day, can help you in maintaining your skin glowing and attractive;
you may take it as a resolution for the coming New Year 2020!
Wish you a Happy New Year in advance!