Mood swings!! This phase comes every month in women's life. This is something which can't be avoided or skipped. It's quite strange for other's to understand this women's phase as mood swings can make them behave unpredictable sometimes, making people around her think why is she behaving like this??? What's wrong with her?? But unfortunately most of the women are helpless. During or before periods, women are on a roller coaster ride in which there are many hormonal changes in their body which is actually responsible for temper variation. These feelings that a woman experiences before and during her period can range from depression to anger to rage. Not every woman suffers from these moods but a large majority of them do.
Follow these tips10-14 days before your monthly cycle or while the menstrual cycle is on:
1. Keep yourself active with physical activity like yoga, jogging, body massage as it helps to release endorphins hormones which makes you feel good from inside.
2. Up your intake of fruits, veggies, and whole grains and cut back on sugar, caffeine, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, junk and hidden salt (found in packed foods). The complex carbohydrates in whole grains may contribute to a chemical chain reaction that supports mood-enhancing emotions.
3. If you are getting the swings try to divert or talk to someone who can make you much feel better.
4. Make sure to fight this stress with a couple of extra hours of sleep besides good or adequate sleep of 7-8 hours.
5. Best is to stay away from stressful situations.
Follow these tips to reduce the mood swings and hopefully you will kill fewer people around you.