What is Coronavirus?
As per the WHO:
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Coronaviruses are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Most coronaviruses spread the same way other cold-causing viruses do: through infected people coughing and sneezing, by touching an infected person's hands or face, or by touching things such as doorknobs that infected people have touched.
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- High fever
- Breathing difficulty
Different stages of COVID-19
- Clean hands with soap and water
- Use sanitizer
- Avoid close contact with anyone suffering from cold and flu
- Avoid unprotected contact with live wild or farm animals
- Use face masks to protect the nose and mouth in public places
- Cook meat and eggs properly
- Take plenty of liquid
- Consume seasonal fruits and veggies