1. Manage stress by meditation to get better recovery.
2. Don't eat hard/ solid food. Take soft or semisolid food.
3. Don't eat hot or cold food.
4. Do not chew gum.
5. Chew food from both sides of the mouth.
6. Do facial exercises under the guidance of expert and skilled Physiotherapist.
Some of the best exercises to start with are:
1. Do pouting by your lips.
2. Try to do complete smile.
3. Closes both the eyes.
4. Raise your both eyebrows up.
5. Move your lower jaw side to side.
6. Open your mouth.
7. Do lip vibrations.
8. Inflate your mouth by keeping your lips closed.