Take Anuvasan Vastis (medicated oil enemas) frequently from the 8th month of pregnancy onwards to:
- Prevents drying of Amniotic Fluid.
- Lubricate and strengthens the whole Pelvic Area.
- Improves flexibility.
- Avoids the chances of C-Section (caesarean delivery).
- Prevents post-delivery constipation in new mother.
- And the most important, it helps in a comparatively less-painful and faster normal delivery.
Note- While using this Ayurvedic treatment, women with a history of suffering from 2-3 days of long severe-labour pains were found to have a normal delivery with comparative less pain within a few hours of the start of labour pains.
Supported by Ayurvedic textbook Ashtanghridayam (1st Chapter of Sharirsthan)