Here are some tips for Good Quality Sleep:
1. Fix the timing of going to bed and waking up and follow it regularly. It will gradually form a habit.
2. Sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours. 6 to 8 hours is the minimum time required for relaxation of the brain.
3. Stop your work 30 minutes before going to bed.
4. Reading a book, listening to music or walking for some time helps to get sleep. These activities help in relaxation.
5. Avoid Tea, Coffee or any other stimulant after 5 pm. These things stimulate our brain and will postpone the sleep.
6. Exercise daily for 30 minutes.