Most of us know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but how many of us actually know why? Eating breakfast on daily basis will bestow a whole range of health benefits upon you and here are 6 of the greatest ones.
All our lives we have been told that breakfast is the important meal of the day but how many times have we neglected it due to our hectic mornings?
HERE ARE 6 REASONS YOU'LL NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST AGAIN:
- It gives us sharper focus and boosts our energy: When you have satisfying breakfast, you are providing your brain with enough power to function properly, making it easier to concentrate throughout the morning.
- Breakfast reduces morning crankiness: Sustaining yourself with good breakfast <each morning will be beneficial both for yourself and for people around you, since it will boost your mood leaving you feeling far more motivated.
- It helps lower bad cholesterol: When skipping breakfast a chain reaction happens in your body.Your metabolism slows down, fat is stored longer in your body, and you are likely to overeat at your next meal. This results in a rise in your LDL cholesterol levels.
- It boosts metabolism: Jump-starting your metabolism will enable your body to start burning your calories at the beginning of the day, rather than after lunch. The best way to do this, of course, is to remember the breakfast.
- It prevents starvation: When you skip breakfast, your body can be misled into assuming that you are starving, and go into survival mode.This results in calories being stored as fat in order to make up for the lack of nourishment
- It allows you to control your portions: Not satiating your hunger in morning makes you long for food and further you resist it the more likely you are to gorge during your next big meal.