Want to lose weight during Navratri? Don’t wanna feel lethargic? Want your Face to glow & radiate happiness?
If you answered yes, READ ON! This is for you-
- Eat after every 3 hours. Small meals at regular intervals keep metabolism intact.
- No to papads & chips.Don't buy them (Out of sight is out of mind) Instead take more of curd, yogurt, smoothies and fruits etc as they will keep you energetic.
- Make boiled Aloo Chaat or Sweet potatoes chat with Mint Chutney, Curd, Rock salt, Pepper & Lemon
- Replace kheer with mixed fruit curd.
- Instead of making pakoras, Make Roti with Kuttu + Samak flour mix (1:1 ratio) or Singhara atta.
- You can also make Samak Rice Idli and Dosa.
- Drink milk twice a day but instead of whole milk replace it with skimmed milk. If you are making kheer then use skimmed milk only & keep sugar low.
- Drink 1 coconut water a day & lemonade, whenever you feel like. If you are herbal tea fan then go ahead with that as well.
- Instead of making potatoes bhaji all the time make pumpkin, ghia/ lauki (bottle guard), tomatoes puree with little potato in it.
- Don't forget to eat salad(Tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber) with main meals. They will help you to beat Constipation.
- Make curd your best friend. It will help to keep your gut strong, improve digestion. Gorge on Curd & Buttermilk. Always add bhuna jeera to curd.
If you feel horribly hungry then attack sweets or pakoras but take it in a moderate amount.
P.S. Don't skip 30 mins walking routine.