CK Birla Hospital, Sector 51 - Gurgaon
The CK Birla Hospital is situated at Gurugram and the hospital is NABH accredited and offers various specialties for the betterment of the patients. The main aim of the hospital is to improve the quality of healthcare with an emphasis on UK NHS guidelines for midwife and nursing staff. The policies and the protocols that are followed at this hospital depend on the UK’s National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and this ensures robust, safe, high-quality clinical care and cleanliness. The hospital also has state-of-the-art facilities and technologies that provide seamless communication and collaboration between the caregivers to ensure the accuracy and the best outcomes. The team of doctors or clinicians are with international experiences and accreditations. The CK Birla hospital is a part of 2.4 billion dollars diversified CK Biral Groups. Healthcare is the charitable work for CK Birla Group such as CK Biral Hospital in Gurugram, Calcutta Medical Research Hospital, the BM Birla Heart Research Center in Kolkata, and Rukmini Birla Hospital in Jaipur. The hospitals are supported by the latest technology and modern infrastructure.
The hospital promises to deliver global standards of clinic excellence and trust, empathy, and continuity of care with clinical experts and NHS trained staff. The hospital is committed to partnering with the patient in clinical decision making and the patient is assigned to a care team from different disciplines instead of being attended by only one caregiver. The multi-skilled collaborative approach allows for well-rounded advice and treatment.
Mother and child specialties - they have personalized maternity care that ensures the patient to have a memorable pregnancy and the safe birth of the child. The services offered are preconception counseling, state-of-the-art ultrasound for diagnosing fetal problems, and procedures to address anomalies. The only hospital in North India that offers water birthing. The hospital is also the first in North India to offer Entonox as pain management option during labor. The staff also encourages kangaroo care and skin-to-skin contact for the babies that are known to have various benefits. At the fertility center, all the concerns related to male and female infertility are addressed such as miscarriages, ovulation disorders, menstrual disturbances, PCOD, endometriosis, and other reproductive and endocrinal problems. Also, a comprehensive range of fertility options is offered such as IVF, OCSI, IUI, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, HSG, and HyCoSy.
Surgical sciences - The CK Birla Hospital offers a complete range of basic and advanced surgical sciences using the latest techniques.
Oncology - the Oncology team comprises of expert oncologists of international repute covering Medical Oncology & Haematology and Surgical Oncology disciplines. At our Chemo Daycare center, patients receive drug treatments in a pleasant setting.
Orthopedics - the robust Orthopaedic practice offers expert diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for bone, musculoskeletal, and joint disorders. The specializations include joint replacement and preservation, arthroscopy and sports injuries, foot and ankle disorders, spinal conditions, pediatric orthopedics and physiotherapy, and rehabilitation.
The hospital has following facilities:
- Patient Rooms: Presidential suite, suites, junior suites, deluxe single and shared rooms
- 4 state-of-the-art modular OTs
- Critical Care Facilities
- Labour delivery rooms (LDR) with piped Entonox for pain management
- North India’s only water-birthing facility
- Advanced IVF laboratory
- Chemo Daycare center
- Physiotherapy Centre
- 24x7 Radiology - including 4D ultrasound, X-ray, digital mammography, BMD, ECHO
- 24x7 Pathology including advanced genetic testing
- 24x7 Emergency
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Studio for fitness, antenatal and post-natal classes & to host medical and educational workshops
- Café serving healthy & nutritious food and drinks
- Obstetrics (high-risk pregnancies, normal birth, water birthing, antenatal & postnatal care)
- Gynecology (minimally invasive surgeries, urogynecology)
- Neonatology & Paediatrics (level 3 NICU, pediatric surgeries and Opthalmology developmental pediatrics, vaccination, and growth monitoring)
- Fetal Medicine (level 3 NICU, pediatric surgeries, pediatric ophthalmology, developmental pediatrics, vaccination, growth monitoring)
- Fertility (IVF, male infertility, embryo freezing, egg freezing)
- Advanced Surgical Sciences (GI, minimal access/laparoscopic, bariatric, anorectal surgeries)
- Oncology (breast, gastrointestinal and gynecological onco-surgeries, medical oncology & hematology, cancer diagnostics, palliative care)
- The Breast Centre (screening & genomics, breast surgeries, breast conservation & reconstruction, rehabilitation & counseling)
- Orthopedics (joint replacement and preservation, arthroscopies, trauma, and sports injuries, pediatric orthopedics, foot and ankle disorders, spinal surgeries)
- Urology (male and female urology, laser stone removal, sexual health)
- Internal Medicine (diabetes, endocrine disorders)
- Gastroenterology (endoscopy, colonoscopy, fibroscan, fatty liver, acute pancreatitis)
- Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery (reconstructive surgeries, body contouring, facelifts, augmentation & reduction surgeries)
- Dermatology (allergies, pediatric dermatology, skin & hair treatments)
- Pain Management (acute & chronic pain management backaches & painless labor)
- Diagnostics (pathology, genetic testing, X-ray, ultrasound, digital mammogram, and BMD)
- Counseling (adolescent and pediatric psychology, family counseling, cancer support, peripartum stress disorder)
- Anaesthesia & Critical Care (adult and pediatric ICU care & emergency)
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Location Selector at Gurgaon:
Address - Block J, Mayfield Garden,
Sector 51, Gurugram - 122018