Apollo Cradle, Gurgaon Sector 14, Gurgaon
Apollo Cradle, Gurgaon Sector 14, Gurgaon is one of the best maternity hospitals in and around Gurgaon/Gurugram. This facility is well equipped with the latest technology and comes with state-of-the-art infrastructure. This hospital follows international standards to provide world-class health care to children and women. Apollo Cradle Hospitals are the country’s leading and trustworthy health care destination for mothers as well as the child. The vision of Apollo is ‘To Touch a Billion Lives’ and the mission is to bring the healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. Level 3 NICU, specialized labor & delivery rooms, and many more other facilities are included in this hospital for the patient’s comfort.
The highest quality of maternity and childcare services are provided with the following specialties:
- Fetal medicine
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Level III NICU
- Specialized labor and delivery rooms
- State-of-the-art ultrasound imaging
- Ventilator equipped ambulances
- Highly trained Gynecologists and Nurses
- Range of maternity packages
- Surgical ICU Apollo experts
- Overnight stay for one visitor per patient without extra cost
Admission and Discharge Summary:
- To get admitted, the patient will need a note from the consulting doctor and it has to be handed over to the admission department and the rest will be followed up by the admission department and the patent is allotted the appropriate room.
- The discharge summary is handed over to the patient or caregiver at the time of discharge after the bill amount is being settled.
Location Selector in Gurgaon:
- Apollo Cradle, Gurgaon Sector 14 - Gurgaon
Patient Rights and Responsibilities:
- The patient has to be informed of all the rights and made understood about the health plan, health care professionals, and health care facilities.
- The patient has the right to deny the treatment and take the discharge against the medical advice.
- The responsibilities of the patient are actually to help the patient of their better care regimen.
- The patient should be considerate of the hospital staff and should not pass any racial, violent, sexual or verbal abuse.
- The emergency services should be only used during a real emergency.
- Accept financial responsibilities and settle the bill without any hassle.
- Emergency services are open 24 hours