Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Sahil Kapoor

Dr. Sahil Kapoor


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


Head and Neck Surgeon


Otologist/ Neurotologist

5 Years Experience Overall  (2 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr Sahil Kapoor is ENT, head and neck surgeon and consultant at K K Health Care Centre. He is also an allergy specialist. Various ENT surgeries like tympanoplasty (ear drum repair), septoplasty (correction of deviated nasal septum), adenoidectomy and tonsillectomy, FESS, MLS and many other surgeries are performed at his centre.

Gurgaon Sector 5, Gurgaon

K K Health Care Centre


House Number 238, Sector 5, Landmark: Near Mother Dairy, Gurgaon

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

06:00 - 08:00


11:00 - 02:00

Online Payment Available
Max. 30 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - Sharda University, 2015
MS - ENT - Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, 2018


All India Rhinology Society
Indian Society of Otology


2015 - 2018 Resident Doctor at Teerthankar Mahaveer Hospital
2018 - 2018 Observership at Artemis hospital
2019 - 2019 Senior resident doctor at SGT Hospital
2018 - 2019 Consultant ENT speccialist at KK Health Care Centre


9552 Haryana State Medical Council, 2015
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
K K Health Care Centre
3.5700Max 30 mins wait
Gurgaon Sector 5