I do not recommend the doctor
Hoped for better: Treatment satisfactionValue for money
First of all BP, Height & Weight checked was not monitored by the nurses at the nurse station, as they were all too busy attending 3/4 patients at one time. Not even written as a record on the bill/sheet that they’re supposed to do. The doctor seemed too busy ( with another man standing and waiting for the doctor in the room during our discussion; he escorted him out immediately after our discussion), who didn’t even have time to write a prescription/advice. It’s funny to hear a doctor saying that actually there’s no proper cure to the problem (I complained about). All I need to do is to take Crocin when the pain is extreme ( I mentioned that the pain is lingering and I’m suffering since last 5/6 months).
It’s a very annoying visit and I would want to know the following:
1. Doesn’t a doctor provide a prescription/advice to the patient after a problem is discussed? How do I follow up the case next time with another doctor since I don’t have a record of today’s consultation? (the duration of the consultation/discussion was barely 2 minutes- FYI)
2. Is there really no solution to the problem I have but to bear with it?
3. Why does another unknown person need to be present in the room when a patient is consulting with the doctor? Aren’t the nurse and the doctor enough for the discussion?
4. I understand that a doctor has to rush for emergencies at any given point of time. Then the patient can be informed accordingly so that the patient can opt to wait for the doctor to get free for a proper discussion.
5. Is recording of pressure, weight and height done as an eyewash or is it a mandatory step before any form of consultation/treatment? The nurses at the nurse station didn’t even bother to check the record. They merely tied the BP monitor belt and removed when I reminded them to do so as they were busy attending 3/4 other patients at the station. They asked me to get my weight measured but didn’t even see the record. Nothing was penned on the bill/record sheet as per norm as no one took a note of the readings.
The entire episode was extremely disappointing and unprofessional.