Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Vishal Pathania

Dr. Vishal Pathania


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

14 Years Experience Overall  (13 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

88% (41 votes)

Dr. Vishal Pathania says "I expertise in all ENT and NECK ailments. Having more than 15 years of experience in this field. I have special interest in cochlear implant, endoscopic sinus surgery, voice surgery and neck tumors."

Gurgaon Sector 49, Gurgaon

ENT Head Neck Clinic And Hearing Aid Center


314, 3rd floor, Sapphire mall, opposite Orchid Patel appartments, Sector 49., Landmark: sapphire mall, Gurgaon

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Sat

11:30 - 01:00
05:00 - 08:30


11:00 - 01:00

Online Payment Available
Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 2002
MS - ENT - University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 2007


2019 - 2019 Doctor at ENT Head Neck Clinic


2002/06/2335 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2002
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
ENT Head Neck Clinic And Hearing Aid Center
4700Max 15 mins wait
Gurgaon Sector 49