Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery






19 Years Experience Overall  (19 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

95% (131 votes)

Dr Goel is graduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MS) and then superspecialized in urology (MCH) from AIIMS, New Delhi. Subsequently he is fellowship trained in laparoscopic urology, robotic urology and urooncology from Australia and Germany. He is attached to all the leading hospitals of Gurgaon.He has special interests in endourology, laparoscopic urology, urooncology and andrology. He does all kinds of procedures for management of stone disease. Managing sexual dysfunction is his passion and he devotes a significant part of his time to such patients.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Ileal Conduit
Search procedure

Gurgaon Sector 39, Gurgaon

Mon - Sat

04:00 - 05:00
06:00 - 07:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.

Awards and Recognitions

UICC ICRETT Fellowship - 2006
Laparoscopic Urooncology Fellowship, Germany - 2006
RMH Fellowship, Australia - 2007


View all (4)
MBBS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1998
MS - General Surgery - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2001
MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2004


Urological Society of India (USI)
Delhi Urological Society


View all (6)
2013 - Present Owner at Kidney and Prostate Clinic
2008 - Present Consultant at Columbia Asia Hospital
2008 - Present Consultant at Artemis Hospital
2013 - Present Consultant at Fortis hospital
2007 - 2008 Clinical fellow at Royal Melbourne Hospital


4967 Haryana State Medical Council, 2010
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Kidney and Prostate Clinic
Change Clinic
Gurgaon Sector 39
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.