Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Parjeet Kaur

Dr. Parjeet Kaur

MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Endocrinology




19 Years Experience Overall  (9 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Parjeet Kaur, MD from AIIMS, New Delhi and a DM (Endocrinology) from AIIMS, New Delhi, is currently working as Consultant in the Division of Endocrinology & Diabetes at Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram. She has over 9 years of experience in the field of Endocrinology. Her expertise includes treating Diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Type-1 diabetes, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Growth disorders, Parathyroid disorders, PCOS, Pituitary disorders and Adrenal disorders. She has been actively involved in research and conferences in Endocrinology.

Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon

Medanta-The Medicity


CH Baktawar Singh Road, Landmark: Near Rajiv Chowk, Gurgaon

Get Directions

+ 18

Mon - Sat

10:00 - 12:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is an endocrinologist?

A: An endocrinologist is a medical professional specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of hormone-secreting (endocrine) glands in the human body. He is trained to treat disorders of thyroid, pituitary, pancreas, etc. that produce hormones.

Q: For what symptoms can I consult an endocrinologist?

A: You can meet an endocrinologist if you notice symptoms of hormone-related diseases like sudden weight loss or gain, acne, facial hair in women, infertility, feeling too tired easily, severe hair loss, feeling too cold or too hot, change in voice, etc.

Q: What diseases does an endocrinologist treat?

A: The endocrinologist can treat diseases of like hypo or hyper-thyroidism, reduced or excess insulin production, gigantism, dwarfism, Cushing's syndrome, hypo or hyper-pituitarinism, PCOD, infertility, etc.

Q: What training is needed to be an endocrinologist?

A: An endocrinologist has to take at least 10 years of training, which has 4 years of medical school (MBBS), followed by a residency period of 3 years to gain expertise in treating the patient. They have an additional 2 or 3 years of training in endocrinology (MD or DM).

Q: Can an endocrinologist treat PCOD?

A: An endocrinologist or a reproductive endocrinologist who is specialized in sex hormones can treat and help in managing PCOD.


Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1 & Type 2)
Thyroid & Parathyroid disorders
Pituitary and Adrenal disorders

Awards and Recognitions

AV Gandhi award (Excellence in Endocrinology) - 2011


MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, 2001
MD - Medicine - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2005
DM - Endocrinology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2011


Medical Council of India (MCI)


Consultant Endocrinology and Diabetology at Medanta Medicity


6788 Haryana State Medical Council, 2012
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Medanta-The Medicity
Gurgaon Sector 38
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other endocrinologist online
Dr. Parjeet Kaur is currently not consulting online with Practo