Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Chandrakant Kar

Dr. Chandrakant Kar

Dr. Chandrakant Kar

Profile is claimed

MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS





Urological Surgeon

22 Years Experience Overall  (11 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

74% (50 votes)

Dr. Chandrakant Kar is an Urologist and Andrologist in Dwarka and Gurgaon and has an experience of 20 years in these fields. Dr. Chandrakant Kar practices at Max Hospital in Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon, Grace Hospital in Sector- 8, Dwarka, Delhi and Rockland Hospital in Dwarka, Delhi. He completed MCh - Urology from Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India in 2009, MS - General Surgery from Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack in 2002 and MBBS from Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack in 1997.He is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI), Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are Laser Prostate Surgery (HOLEP), TURP, URS, PCNL, Mini Perc, RIRS, Laparoscopic Surgery, Uro oncology Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery and Kidney Transplant.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Vasectomy Reversal
Search procedure

Dwarka, Delhi

Grace Hospital


A-138, Vivekanand Marg, A Block, Sector 8, Landmark: Near Queen's Valley School, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 10

Mon - Sun

02:30 - 04:30


Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon

Max Hospital


B - Block, Sector 43, Landmark: Opposite Huda City Centre Metro Station, Gurgaon

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Sat

09:30 - 12:30

Max. 30 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.

Awards and Recognitions

Number of publications in National generals
Presented in different National and State Conferences
Attended National and state conferences


MCh - Urology - Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India, 2009
MS - General Surgery - Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack, 2002
MBBS - Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack, 1998


Medical Council of India (MCI)
Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


View all (6)
2003 - 2004 Registrar at Kalinga Hospital
2004 - 2005 Sr Registrar (Dept of Urology) at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences
2008 - 2012 Consultant Urologist at Paras hospital
2012 - 2016 Consultant Urologist at Max Hospital
2012 - 2016 Consultant Urologist at Rockland Hospital


56362 Delhi Medical Council, 2012
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Grace Hospital
Change Clinic