Consulted Ms. Divya Baveja (Clinical Psychologist) for Psychological ProblemsPsychoanalysis to SuicideIndividual psychotherapyCounselling for Depression & AnxietyCognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
I liked the following things about my sessions with Divya:
1. She listens to every detail that you have to talk about and keeps a note of everything to discuss.
2. If I face problems in explaining my problem, she asks the right questions to steer the conversation forward.
3. The attitude during every session has always been non-judgemental and totally objective.
4. The way she explains complex things with simple analogies makes it easier to understand for people who are unfamiliar with emotional vocabulary and psychological terms.
5. She keeps reminding to book sessions regularly (if required) so it gets a little easier to have a steady progressive therapy.
6. Complying with doctor-patient confidentiality she has never disclosed any of our conversations to my boyfriend (he is also her patient)
I have been taking therapy from Ms Divya since almost a year now and I will continue to do so for as long as I require it.
Initially, I was very reluctant about going in therapy because I considered myself as someone who doesn't necessarily NEED therapy. This was because I generally never faced issues in dealing with my emotions, irrespective of their intensity and have always been able to get out of tough situations on my own but after starting my sessions with Divya, I realised that there is so much for me to learn about myself.
I started therapy because I had started to get upsetting dreams about a disturbing childhood event and the frequency kept on increasing. Even though I was not extremely bothered by that happening but my boyfriend still suggested that I consult Divya for a better understanding about my mental state and emotional health around it and from that day on, I started to look at therapy from a very different perspective.
Divya helped me understand my fears, triggers and personality on top of what I had already figured out over the years and it was an extremely pleasantly surprising experience.
I have also suffered from clinical depression and chronic anxiety and I have sought her counsel for these as well and our sessions helped me a lot in managing these illnesses along with the Psychiatric medication.
Along with myself, I have also referred her to my friends and I have gotten very positive responses from them as well.
She is an amazing therapist and I am more than satisfied with my experiences with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a consultation.
Ms. Divya Baveja replied
It gives me a lot of happiness reading this Parul. I'm glad you felt helped by me.
The realisation that therapy is beneficial for everyone and not just a form of treatment sick people resort to, is one of the most important messages The Mindsight aims to spread.
It was wonderful reading your thoughts on your therapeutic journey. In only a matter of 15 sessions, if you have found insight into your inner world and peace for yourself, it's incredible. Congratulations on your constant efforts and openness throughout the process.