Visited For Toothache
I recommend the doctor
1. Severe Toothache in left lower first premolar
2. Visited Yathartha Hospital, Greater Noida ( Dr. Awantika Singh)
3. She started RCT in left lower first premolar
4. Toothache exist, couldn't locate pain.
5. She told me that i have antibioma in left upper first premolar.
6. Started RCT in left upper first premolar.
7. Again severe toothache in left lower premolar, had strong painkillers twice in a day+ three round of antibiotics (Amoxycilin, Azythromycin).
8. Than Dr Avantika told me that there is no scope in lower tooth and it has to be extracted.
9. For extraction, she recommended her husband (Dentist).
10. Her husband gave me three-four pain killer injections, tablets and tried to pull out the tooth.
11.unbearable pain, then he advised me to come after 3 days.
12. Then HOD, Chemistry of my university suggested me to visit excecutive dental care.
At Excecutive Dental care
1. After taking X-Ray, Dr Chowdhary started RCT, Pain relief from the very first visit.
2. During treatment from first day to last (many sittings) only one painkiller injection was given to me and i had just one painkiller.
3. During observations, Dr. Chowdhary told me that there was a technical deficiency occur in the RCT of upper premolar and the most surprising thing was that RCT was not required in upper tooth because no infection was there.
4. Now after successful RCT in both the teeth, i am perfectly fine.
5. It was a great experience and i recommended all the patient of dental problems to go for excecutive dental care.
6. CHARGES WERE LESSER THAN YATHARTHA :)