I recommend the doctor
We discovered the special needs for my son 2 years back. While we started with a highly recommended place in South Delhi, we were saddened by the mass therapy sessions. The straw on the camel back was when my son's self esteem took a dip and he made adverse comments on the other kids.
We stumbled on Shalini's address on the net an year back and we have never thought of looking elsewhere. Few things that set her apart
1. Personal attention to my son. The class has only one child and hence he gets the desired attention of the therapist. No mass classes and mingling with people of varied needs
2. Families involvement - My teenage daughter now understands my son better because we all attend the session. It is no longer only for him; but we all learnt about each other. Infact, it bonded the family well
3. Effective mix of exercises, yoga and games makes my son look forward to the classes
4. Guidance on what's new happening globally. I can talk to her about Ron Davies or other leading research in this field. Her decade long experience of UK comes handy to ensure he is treated at par with kids from more developed countries
5. Last but not the least, the cost of such individual family attention is the same as the mass classes of South Delhi!!
While we move out of India this month, I am confident that her therapy will be of immense help to my son.
Shalini, a big thank you from the young footballer and chess master's father. You will always be a part and the reason for all the successes of my son. May God bless you with all happiness in your life.