4 months ago
Happy withDoctor friendliness, Explanation of the health issue, Treatment satisfaction, Value for money, Wait time
One of the many positive points of visiting Dr. Kant is that he likes to know and cure the root-cause, rather than treating symptoms. Further, if you ask him more and more details, he explains patiently. A few best practices that patients can follow, to get the best results out of Dr. Kant's treatment, are -
2. Give him all details (he is the best assessor of what's important and what's not)
3. Keep reporting daily changes that you observe during the therapy
4. Try being objective in reporting the intensity of pain ((instead of 'low/high pain', it is recommended to use terms lke '2/10' or '4/10', depending on the intensity of the pain).
5. Spend more time in explaining the problem, so that it can be root-caused.
6. If you have any lab reports to show (x-ray etc.), do not forget to show these to the doctor
Dr. Kant uses a judicious mix of traditional and unconventiomal mechanisms of physiotherapy which are highly likely (depending on case-by-case) to provide relief in a relatively short timeframe.
Overall, I would like to thank and appreciate Dr. Kanr for his affable demeanor; patient listening; and keen desire to root-cause the problem.
Dr. K. K. Kant (PT) replied
Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback