Consulted Dr. (Lt Gen) CS Narayanan (Neurologist) for Stroke Treatment
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Explanation of the health issueDoctor friendlinessTreatment satisfactionValue for money
Recently I interacted with Doctor Sahab, while he was treating my brother in law for a brain stroke
It was an excellent experience of getting warmth and concern. Explaining the issue in the following manner was really appreciable:
1. Explanation about what is the problem, along with a small model of brain
2. How serious is the problem and what type of issues it may lead to.
3. The likely reasons of happening of this problem
4. Course of action to ascertain the likely cause
5. Explaining the finding in the tests carried out
6. What precautions “Do’s & Don’t’s” needs to be followed
7. Follow up and what is expected from a “Good Patient”
8. Wishing Best Wishes for early recovery
It was one of the very good experiences I’d, similar to the ones I’d in Japan /US
Heartiest congratulations to Manipal Hospital Management for engaging such team of Doctors.
We feel comfortable being in safe hands
Dr. (Lt Gen) CS Narayanan replied
Thank you ever so much for expressing such warm and positive feelings!
God Bless us all.
Dr (Lt Gen) CS Narayanan