Apollo Cradle, Moti Nagar, Delhi
Apollo Cradle, Moti Nagar, Delhi hospital is one of the best hospitals for child and mother care. Apollo Hospitals are the country’s leading and trustworthy health care destination for mothers and as well as the child. The vision of Apollo is ‘To Touch a Billion Lives’ and the mission is to bring the healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. This hospital is an epitome of clinical excellence, personalized care, and ultramodern infrastructure. Apollo Cradle, Moti Nagar is 59 bedded facility with well equipped and fully automated beds. This has ventilator support to take care of critically ill babies. The state of the art infrastructure and facilities follow international standards for safety and efficacy. In this facility, every baby and mother receives best, safe and effective care.
The highest quality of maternity and childcare services are provided with the following specialties:
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Fetal medicine
- Ventilator equipped ambulances
- Apollo experts
- Surgical ICU
- Highly trained Gynecologists and Nurses
- Specialized labor and delivery rooms
- Surgical ICU
- State-of-the-art ultrasound imaging
- Level III NICU
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Overnight stay for one visitor per patient without extra cost
Admission and Discharge Summary:
- To get admitted, the patient will need a note from the consulting doctor and it has to be handed over to the admission department and the rest will be followed up by the admission department and the patent is allotted the appropriate room.
- The discharge summary is handed over to the patient or caregiver at the time of discharge after the bill amount is being settled.
Location Selector in Delhi:
- Apollo Cradle, Moti Nagar - Delhi
- Apollo Cradle Royale, Kalkaji - Delhi
- Apollo Cradle, Nehru Place - Delhi
Patient Rights and Responsibilities:
- The patient has to be informed of all the rights and made understood about the health plan, health care professionals, and health care facilities.
- The patient has the right to deny the treatment and take the discharge against the medical advice.
- The responsibilities of the patient are actually to help the patient of their better care regimen.
- The patient should be considerate of the hospital staff and should not pass any racial, violent, sexual or verbal abuse.
- The emergency services should be only used during a real emergency.
- Accept financial responsibilities and settle the bill without any hassle.