Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Jayant Jaswal

Dr. Jayant Jaswal

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MS - ENT, DNB - Otorhinolaryngology

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

25 Years Experience Overall  (25 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

90% (219 votes)

Working presently as a consultant ENT & Head & Neck Surgeon at the SBAMI, Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre & Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, and Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh.

4 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Search procedure

Dwarka, Delhi

Sanjeevani Clinic


89, Sector 9, Pocket 1, DDA Flat, Landmark: Near Shiksha Bharti Public Shcool, Delhi

Get Directions

Mon - Wed, Fri - Sat

05:00 - 07:00

Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Awards and Recognitions

Best Outgoing Student ENT PG Delhi University
Best Sportsmen (DMA)
Felicitation by IMA & DMA


MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1987
MS - ENT - University of Delhi, 1993
DNB - Otorhinolaryngology - DNB board, New Delhi, 1996


Delhi Medical Council


2016 - 2018 Senior Consultant at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre
Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Senior Consultant at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute


6670 Delhi Medical Council, 2000
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Sanjeevani Clinic
Change Clinic
4.5900Max 15 mins wait