I recommend the doctor
My problem was I felt little pain on my molar tooth. Also I saw it was a bit loose.
At age of 24, Is it my milk tooth or my permanent tooth. I don't know.
I asked my friend and was advised to see a doctor.
I read a lot of articles and watched youtube videos before making this decision to actually visit the doctor. It filled my mind with too many questions.
1. I came to know even after doing brush regularly one can develop gum disease.
2. Gum disease is caused due to depositions on teeth actually on those places where toothbrush don't reach. Gum disease affects gums and eventually you loose that tooth forever.
You are left with a void that is a permanent.
How can you enjoy your favourite food without teeth?
I browsed for symptoms for gum disease that were like
Still not sure I had little pain in my molar teeth then and now plus it is a bit loose.
It is good if you act early.
So I visited this doctor. She handled me very politely. I had many questions in my mind and I got all of them answered.
She checked my tooth and told the gums are in good condition. My molar tooth is being hold fine by my gums. My case is of sensitivity. I have lost my enamel on the molar tooth and that was a shock for me. It is maybe because of crushing my teeth one against the other.
Also one must also not brush hard because you want your teeth to shine. It is because of the deposits that harden over time. If you brush hard you will lose enamel that is given just once by the mother nature.
She told me if you can do anything now is remove the deposits that is a machine cleaning process by the doctor. One must approach for this cleaning every 6 months or one year.
1. keeps in check the deposits on teeth unreachable by tooth brush.
2. deposits on check means decreasing the chances of gum diseases and subsequently fear of loosing your precious tooth.
Visiting the doctor was fruitful because I came to know:
1. I don't have any kind of gum disease.
2. The tooth I am having right now are all permanent and I should not expect any tooth to sprout out if I loose any of my tooth.
3. My case of sensitivity and valuable information so I could prevent my teeth from further damage caused due to my ignorance in first place.