Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. S K Kacker

Dr. S K Kacker

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - ENT, FRCS - General Surgery


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

Medical Registration Verified

90% (63 votes)

Dr. S K Kacker is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Jasola, Delhi Dr. S K Kacker practices at Delhi ENT Multispeciality Hospital And Resarch Centre in Jasola, Delhi,S.K. Kacker's clinic in Malviya Nagar, Delhi and Delhi E.N.T. Multi- Speciality Hospital in Jasola, Delhi. He completed MBBS from University of Lucknow in 1960,MS - ENT from University of Lucknow in 1963 and FRCS - General Surgery from Royal College Of Surgeons, England in 1968. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Hearing Aid Fitting and Ear Pain etc.

Jasola, Delhi

Delhi ENT Multispeciality Hospital And Resarch Centre


Jasola Industrial Area, Jasola, Landmark: Near Asia Pacific., Delhi

Get Directions

Tue, Fri

09:00 - 12:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required



MBBS - University of Lucknow, 1960
MS - ENT - University of Lucknow, 1963
FRCS - General Surgery - Royal College Of Surgeons, England, 1968


5626 Delhi Medical Council, 2001
Report an Error