Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Raju Kalra

Dr. Raju Kalra

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery


Spine And Pain Specialist




22 Years Experience Overall  (22 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

98% (271 votes)

Dr. Raju kalra is a orthopedic surgeon. Raju Kalra operates difficult fracture patterns like pelvis, spine and intra articular (joint). He has a special interest in rheumatoid arthritis , their medical treatment and surgical correction including joint replacement. He carries out ilizarov fixation for infected bone gap nonunions and deformity correction and limb lengthening procedures. Spine problems are dealt with basic guidance and exercises in most cases. Those that require surgical fixation and decompressions are guided such. All varieties of arthritis are dealt by him. He has a special interest in pediatric and geriatric orthopedics also.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Knee Replacement
Search procedure

Paschim Vihar, Delhi

Dr Raju Kalra's Fracture, Spine And Rheumat Clinic


Shop Number -7, Triveni Market, A 4, Landmark: Opposite To Balaji Action Hospital & Near Police Beat Box And On Backside Of Paschim Vihar East Metro Station, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 3

Mon - Sat

05:30 - 08:30

Max. 60 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: How does a spine and pain specialist treat pain?

A: A spine and pain specialist will first diagnose the underlying condition on the basis of medical history, signs/symptoms, physical examination and tests. Then he will treat pain by prescribing medications as well as performing surgeries depending upon the nature of underlying condition.

Q: Is the spine specialist same as orthopaedic surgeon?

A: Spine speciality is a superspeciality for an orthopaedic surgeon. Thus, most of the spine specialists are the orthopaedic surgeons who do fellowships further in spine speciality.

Q: Can a spine and pain specialist treat sciatica pain?

A: Yes, a spine and pain specialist can treat sciatica pain by steroid injections around the involved nerve root, and with surgeries like laminectomy and diskectomy.

Q: What happens on my first visit to the spine and pain specialist?

A: On your first visit to the spine and pain specialist, he will first ask for your medical history and signs and symptoms. Then he will perform physical examination and ask for certain tests, procedures for the diagnosis of the condition. After the diagnosis, depending upon the underlying condition he will treat the condition by medicines, exercises and surgery.

Q: Can I see a spine specialist for backache?

A: Yes, you can see a spine specialist for backache as it can be due to some underlying spine disorder which will be appropriately diagnosed and treated by a spine specialist.

Awards and Recognitions

Orthopedic Surgeon of the year ( Brand Achiever ) - 2015


MBBS - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, 1992
MS - Orthopaedics - G R MEDICAL COLLEGE, GWALIOR, 1997
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery - National Academy of Medical Sciences (India), 2002


Delhi Orthopedic Association
Delhi Medical Council


2008 - 2017 Sr. Consultant at Sehgal Neo Hospital
Director at Fracture, Spine and Rheumat Clinic


8260 Delhi Medical Council, 1992
Report an Error

Get the free Practo App