Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Rajesh Mishra

Dr. Rajesh Mishra

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

27 Years Experience Overall  (22 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Rajesh Mishra is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Rohini Sector 15, Delhi and has an experience of 27 years in this field. Dr. Rajesh Mishra practices at Aryan's ENT in Rohini Sector 15, Delhi and Max Superspeciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. He completed MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1992,MS - ENT from PATNA MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1998 and DNB - ENT from National Board Of Examination in 1999. He is a member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI),All India Rhinology Society and Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Tonsillitis Treatment,Septoplasty,Laryngoscopy,Thyroid Surgery and Eardrum Rupture Treatment etc.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Search procedure

Rohini Sector 15, Delhi

Aryan's ENT

C9/23, 1st Floor, Landmark: Manav Chowk, Delhi

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

09:30 - 11:00

Online Payment Available
Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, 1992
DNB - ENT - National Board Of Examination, 1999


Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
All India Rhinology Society
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Honorary Consultant, ENT, at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre


15056 Delhi Medical Council, 2002
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Aryan's ENT
Change Clinic
1200Max 15 mins wait
Rohini Sector 15