Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Rahul Sharma

Dr. Rahul Sharma

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


19 Years Experience Overall  (19 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

96% (340 votes)

Dr Rahul Sharma completed MBBS from JIPMER, Pondicherry, joined the Premier Armed Forces Hospital, Army Hospital (R&R), to Underwent Specialization in Ent From Delhi University. He subsequently joined Rml Hospital and AIIms for further Training (Senior Residency) in ENT. He worked as a Consultant in ENT at Lok Nayak Hospital of Delhi Government. He is working as senior consultant and coordinator of ENT department at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi. He is an expert in Endoscopic Nasal Surgery, Micro Ear Surgery, Microlaryngeal Surgery (for Voice Problems) and Head Neck Cancer.He is a Life Member of Delhi Medical Association, Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India(AOI) and AOI Delhi Branch.

Janakpuri, Delhi

Dr. Rahul Sharma ENT Clinic & Hearing Aid Centre


D-1/71, D Block, Landmark: Near Sarvoday Vidyalay Government School, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon, Wed, Fri

08:30 - 11:00
05:00 - 08:00

Tue, Thu, Sat

11:30 - 01:00
05:00 - 08:00

Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


Endoscopy of throat , nose , ear
Cancer checkup for ear, nose, throat
Ear Cleaning (Painless Method)
Examination of ear under microscope
Children & Adult Ear,Nose, Throat
Hearing, Speech Impairment
Speech Therapy


MBBS - Pondicherry University, 1998
MS - ENT - University of Delhi, 2001
MRCS (UK) - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS), Glasgow, 2007


Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Delhi Medical Association (DMA)


Ex- Senior Resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences
2008 - 2016 Consultant at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
2005 - 2010 Ent Specialist at NHS, England


1187 Delhi Medical Council, 2000

Trainings and Certifications

DOHNS (ENGLAND) - Royal College Of Surgeons, England, 2005
Report an Error