Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Rahul Kapahi

Dr. Rahul Kapahi

MBBS, DNB - Otorhinolaryngology

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


17 Years Experience Overall  (14 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

85% (41 votes)

Dr. Rahul Kapahi is an ENT Surgeon who strives to give his on all occasions. He attends a number of CME's and workshops to learn the new things, in order give his patients the most advanced and latest advice regarding their problems. At his clinic, he does routine consultations, minor surgical procedures and Nasal/Voice Box (larynx) endoscopies with the help of advanced gadgets.

Dwarka, Delhi

Dr. Rahul Kapahi's E.N.T Clinic


Shop Number F1, Manish Twin Plaza, Plot Number 2, Sector 4, Main Market, Landmark: Near KFC, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 4

Mon - Sat

10:00 - 01:00
06:30 - 09:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1999
DNB - Otorhinolaryngology - National Board Of Examination, 2006


Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India - Delhi State Branch - Life Member
IMA Dwarka Branch - Life Member


2003 - 2006 DNB at Jaipur Golden Hospital
2006 - 2007 Senior Resident at St. Stephen's Hospital
2007 - 2009 Senior Resident at JPCH, Delhi Govt. Hospital, Shashtri Park


13025 Delhi Medical Council, 2001
Report an Error