Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Meensakshi C Jain

Dr. Meensakshi C Jain

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

28 Years Experience Overall  (23 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

83% (23 votes)

Dr. Meenakshi Jain is a graduate and post-graduate of Delhi University who was awarded the Gold Medal for being Post Graduate student in ENT by the University. She has been working in South Delhi for the past 13 years. She is a senior consultant in ENT with experience in working at various multispeciality hospitals in South Delhi . Her academic interests lie in Sinus and Allergy disorders with a special focus on Conventional as well as Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in which she has done some sterling work.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Search procedure

CR Park, Delhi

Nirmal ENT Clinic


D-769, Basment, Main road, Landmark: Opposite Market Number -2, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Sat

03:30 - 05:30

Max. 30 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Awards and Recognitions



MS - ENT - University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi, 1997
MBBS - University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi, 1992


2006 - Present Owner at Nirmal ENT Clinic


18387 Delhi Medical Council, 2000
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Nirmal ENT Clinic
Change Clinic
4.51500Max 30 mins wait
CR Park