Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Manoj Jain

Dr. Manoj Jain

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery


19 Years Experience Overall  (9 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Manoj Jain is a Urologist in Jagriti Enclave, Delhi and has an experience of 18 years in this field. Dr. Manoj Jain practices at Sanmati Uro Gynae Clinic in Jagriti Enclave, Delhi. Dr Manoj Jain is working as Principal Consultant Urologist at MAX HOSPITAL ,PATPARGANJ. Dr Manoj Jain has worked as Senior Consultant Urologist at RG STONE HOSPITAL for 8 years.He completed MBBS from University of Lucknow in 2000,MS - General Surgery from Chaudhary Charan Singh University ,Meerut in 2004 and DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery from National Board Of Examination in 2011. He is a member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and Indian Medical Association (IMA)

Jagriti Enclave, Delhi

Sanmati Uro Gynae Clinic


429 First Floor ,Jagriti Enclave, Landmark: Near Karkardooma Metro Station., Delhi

Get Directions

Mon - Wed, Sat

10:00 - 02:00


Patparganj, Delhi

Max Super Speciality Hospital


108 A, Indraprasth Extension, Landmark: Opposite Sanchar Apartments, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 9

Tue - Wed

04:00 - 06:00

Thu - Fri

11:00 - 02:00

Max. 30 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - University of Lucknow, 2000
MS - General Surgery - Chaudhary Charan Singh University ,Meerut, 2004
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery - National Board Of Examination, 2011


Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


2011 - 2019 Sr.Consultant Urologist at RG STONE HOSPITAL
2019 - 2019 Principal Consultant Urologist at MAX HOSPITAL, PATPARGANJ.


24162 Delhi Medical Council, 2004
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Sanmati Uro Gynae Clinic
Change Clinic
Jagriti Enclave
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.