Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Chanchal Pal

Dr. Chanchal Pal

Profile is claimed



ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


32 Years Experience Overall  (32 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

77% (35 votes)

Dr. Chanchal Pal has spent around 26 years treating and healing patients from around the world. ENT surgeon par excellence, with teaching experience as an assistant professor at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. In practice in south Delhi from more than 26 years. Currently head of the dept of ENT at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi.

Kalkaji, Delhi

PM Stone Clinic and ENT Centre


E-2, Main Road, Landmark: Opposite KFC, Delhi

Get Directions

Mon, Wed, Fri

05:00 - 07:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


microlaryngal surgery

Awards and Recognitions

Gold Medalist for Research Paper on “Otomycosis of ear”. - 1996


MBBS - University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, 1983
MS - ENT - University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, 1986


Medical Council of India (MCI)


1996 - 2015 Director at PM ENT & Stone Clinic,E-2,kalkaji Main Road
2000 - 2015 Sr.Consultant at Moolchand Hospital
1996 - 2015 Visiting Consultant at National Hearth Institute,East of Kailash


6552 Delhi Medical Council, 2000
Report an Error