Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Alok Agarwal

Dr. Alok Agarwal


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologist


Head and Neck Surgeon


Otologist/ Neurotologist

31 Years Experience Overall  (28 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

85% (33 votes)

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and well-being of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.

Patel Nagar East, Delhi

Nidanta ENT Superspeciality Clinic


5/19 Ground Floor, East Patel Nagar, Landmark: Near Metro Station/Mother Dairy, Delhi

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

09:00 - 05:45
06:00 - 07:30


09:00 - 08:00

Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Awards and Recognitions

President Delhi AOI - 2017


MBBS - University of Lucknow, 1989
MS - ENT - King George Medical College, 1992


View all (6)
Delhi Medical Council
The European Society of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
Indian Society of Otology
All India Rhinology Society


1994 - 2020 Senior ENT Consultant Surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital


1062 Delhi Medical Council, 2000
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Nidanta ENT Superspeciality Clinic
Change Clinic
4.51500Max 15 mins wait
Patel Nagar East