Yet to have first sex(intercourse)
Its been a year now since we married but yet to have our first sex ..my wife feel lot of pain only if i put middle finger...so far its only half finger ...tat too she feels pain ...not sure if ita the case with all first timers as we both are virgins ...m bit worried on how to have sex...i tght vagina would be easy to put my penis in ...please enlighten how do i put my penis inside and have a intercourse...1 year with no sex is ridiculous and now becoming a concern

Consult a gynaecologist for proper examination and evaluation. It may be a case of either intact hymen or vaginismus. In such cases, due to repeated failure, husband also developed secondary Ed. U can also, Consult me online via Practo for detail discussion, on payment.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+139
Chat with a sexologist
Most probably it is fear which is preventing her from intercourse.
Please consult with a lady doctor so she can counsel her regarding normal sexual activity
This is kot her fault there are two things in virgins first in virgin femlae they have a thin layer infront of vagina that is hymen and it gets tored while first intercourse and while this female feels lot of pain and some bleeding also arrises second thing it may be intact hymen also in this case it is little difficult to have sex bcoz it need to examine and need to assisted with speculum to tear hymen and then u can have safe intercourse last one is fear of pain and intercourse this are all the things what is the age of ur wife? We can manage this case
consult me privately for more details
Share me some more details
is she really ready for sex