Yeast infection
I hv yeast infection since 8 yrs.I nvr went fr ny medication. It used 2 heal on its own n recur aftr smdys. Sinc 6 mnths m takg proper medicines, regular check ups bt its not subsiding. It goes fr smtim n wn I stop usin medicine it recur. Nw it hs becm a cycle aftr 12-13 days of periods it recur n heals during periods

Hey, fungal infection takes very long time to cure ,you have to continue medication even after disappearance of symptoms because fungus persists even after that . keep area dry and clean always