Yeast infection
I have developed a bad burning sensation in my vagina around the vulva and on the inside its red and the sides in my groin have flaky and dry  skin that burns when I wear any underwear . Also i have stick white flaky discharge that is sometimes watery and sometimes dry like cottage cheese . i have started applying Clean and dry cream but is there any other meds I should take or what do I do . I think its a yeast infection

Improve your local hygiene and chat me online on Practo consult app  for prescription of medicine.
It is vaginal infection..Kindly meet a gynaecologist to have further evaluation.
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai