Yeast infection and body rashes
Yeast infection on my penis forms white subtances and some time get cut marks around the outer skin of my penis, itching and redness and body rashes on and off , I took medication consulting online , but no use plz advise a better medication..

Don't worry...you are suffering from genital candidiasis causing this white hair... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management