Xray clinic issues
Hi doctor, my sister is having pain in abdomen and my doctor has told her to do an x-ray. She is uncomfortable to go to any diagnostic centre as there are men staff there. Where can she go where staffs are women so that she is not embarrassed?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. whats to be ashamed of for doing an X-ray? you do not have to strip down for undergoing a X-ray. The whole world gets X-rays done at places where there is male staff. if you must, then most diagnostic centres have female attendants and technicians you just have to go and check it out. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Go to corporate hospital they will arrange female staff on demand as privacy is very important part in medical profession... or elaborate her problem in detail here. Upload her reports also...
Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello get ultrasound of abdomen in hospital where female scan technician or Dr is available bye
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. Most of the diagnostic centers have female staffs to help female patients. Your sister can always ask for them.