Wrinkles after weightloss
Hello doctor, I'm on my weight loss regime. I wanna lose my weight in a healthy way. I had Previous attempted to lose weight but ended up with skin wrinkles mainly on my face. This time, what should I do to avoid skin wrinkles ? It looks ugly, with wrinkles. If I had developed skin wrinkles, what must be done to bring back my skin to normal, without wrinkles. Help me. Thank you.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Sudden weight loss may lead to laxity of skin and wrinkles. Reduce your weight gradually by acquiring healthy lifestyle, diet and daily exercise. You may simultaneously undergo non ablative radiofrequency treatments which helps tightening of skin thereby reducing chances of wrinkling. Please visit a dermatologist with laser and body shaping setup.

Wrinkles on back of neck