Wrinkled skin from childhood
I have full wrinkles from childhood. Friends used to tease me. Really how to improve my skin? Skin us extremely dry.

Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing this wrinkles... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
You need to get it evaluated with dermatologist Which area are you from?
Needs detailed clinical history... Many causes are there including photodamage, age related changes etc
Online consultation