Wounds in private part
Hello, Please someone help me overcome this situation. U had fever from past 4 days, 2 days ago I was affected by kind of ulcer in my mouth, at the same time, found some pimples on my ball sack. Then from yesterday, the pimples burst out to wounds and bleeding a little. It hurts in such a way that I can't even stand or sit. Please help me cure this.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Without proper clinical examination and further investigations, it is difficult to treat such conditions. Because it can be anything from a simple viral exanthem to drug reaction. So kindly consult a dermatologist and general physician immediately for further evaluation.